This time I put together a super healthy green smoothie, with a wicked sweet Valentines smoothie. Yoga is all about balance, right?
Ultimate Green Smoothie
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 handful kale
- ½ avocado
- 2 inch piece of cucumber
- ¼ cup diced celery
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 scoop Protien Powder
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- *optional Grade B Maple syrup or Agave
Blend all ingredients in a blender.
Packed full of nutrients! This smoothie has about 8 servings of greens, so I like to add a little maple syrup, Agave or a couple of dates to sweeten it up a little.
Wicked Sweet Valentine’s Smoothie (vegan/gluten free/dairy free)
- 1 cup chilled almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 pitted dates-I use the small California dates
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoons raw cacao powder –high in antioxidents
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder –energy boosting and nutrient rich
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- fresh raspberries, to serve (optional)
Blend all ingredients in blender. Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!